Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer is here!

Summer is finally here!  My kids and I  spent the day together today just the 3 of us.  They love hanging out with their friends, but I'm going to try and take advantage this summer of them still being young enough to enjoy hanging out with just me some of the time.  We had a really fun time and didn't spend much money.  I snapped some photos with my iPhone to capture our outing.  They aren't the greatest quality photos, but I'm still glad to have 'em!

We joined the Summer Reading Program at our local library and printed out reading logs for Barnes & Noble, Borders & Half Price Books.


We stopped by a brand new snow cone shop in town for shaved ice snow cones before heading to the Dollar Movie.  I got an old favorite from my childhood: fireball & fruit punch poured right on top of each other.  Yum.



I love Meg's Summer List.  She is such a FUN mom!  Love her, love her blog.




No comments: