Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

My family and I celebrated Valentine's a little bit early yesterday whilst eating some scrumptiously divine cupcakes from Hey Cupcake!

We had been in San Antonio for the weekend and decided to take a pit stop in Austin, and boy were we glad that we did!  We spotted an Airstream trailer with an adorable spinning cupcake on the top as we drove down South Congress and had to find a parking spot pronto to check it out.  The line was long, but it was oh-so worth the wait!  The kids and I each got a Luvcake (they're only available through today) and my hubby feasted on a Vanilla Dream.  Yum-my!!

I hope that you're having a lovely Valentine's Day!


I took these pictures with my iPhone.  I used my new Florabella Vintage and Color & Haze Actions on them and love how they turned out.  

No comments: