Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jeff Bridges, Kris Kristofferson, Josh Goleman

This is totally coincidental, but also totally CRAZY to me.

Hubby and I went to see The Blind Side (great movie, by the way) this weekend, and were watching the trailers for the upcoming films that are being promoted.  The trailer for Crazy Heart begins, and in the first few seconds of it, I lean over and say "Hey, it's Kris Kristofferson!"  Hubby says, no, that's Jeff Bridges.  He's right, it is Jeff Bridges.  See for yourself in the trailer below:



Tonight, I decide to hop on over to Josh Goleman's blog to see what he's been posting.  I run across his post for a video that he shot of Ryan Bingham for the movie Crazy Heart and think, "No way.  That's the same movie that I saw the trailer for this weekend and was thinking that Jeff Bridges was Kris Kristofferson."

I continue on my merry way scrolling through his blog and check out some of his older posts.  I get to the third page and I kid you not, see a post titled "Kris Kristofferson Music Video."  NO way!  Well, apparently Josh shot a video of Kris Kristofferson in Austin back in October.  Love it!

No comments: