Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Modern Family: Cameron's Poinsettia Western Shirt







I'm a huge fan of Modern Family.  It cracks me up every week without fail, and I just love the characters.

A friend of mine and I were talking recently about the Undeck the Halls episode, and she asked me if I had noticed the western Christmas shirt that Eric Stonestreet's character, Cameron, was wearing.

She told me that she and her husband were cracking up while watching the show imagining him wearing that same shirt to their annual family Christmas gathering.  They have some teenage nieces and nephews and thought that their reactions to him wearing the shirt would be priceless.  She'd tried to find a shirt like it online, but the closest she'd gotten was a tropical Christmas shirt, and it just wouldn't do.

I did some digging online and was able to find the exact "Flowery Western Shirt" at this western store.

They've ordered it and are hoping that it will arrive in time for their gathering next week.  I think that this shirt may make an appearance each Christmas going forward!  The shirt is awesome in my opinion and I can't wait to get the picture of him in it that I've begged for.


8 comments:

Princess-R-Us said...

We love that show too... That cracks me up, can't wait to see the picture! XO

shetuck said...

Thank you for the link to the western store that stocks that AMAZING SHIRT Cam was wearing in this week's episode. Ordered it. Done!

michael said...

for my birthday, my wife got Cam's shirt made for me at Etsy.com. IT TURNED OUT AMAZING - AN EXACT REPLICA! I wore it to every party these past 2 weeks!

Anne said...

AWESOME! I love it that there are other Cam Shirt Lovers out there!!

Anonymous said...

Where can I find other 'cam' shirts? Any ideas? I saw 'robert graham' as a reference but there aren't many shirts that overlap with what cam wears in the show.

Anne said...

These Georg Roth shirts remind me of Cam.

http://www.hisfavoriteshirt.com/?id=765429431751&c=Georg_Roth

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you thank you!! Ever since the MF holiday episode my husband has been pestering me for that shirt, which I was never able to locate on my own. I just ordered it for him and he is going to be thrilled.

Anonymous said...

FYI, that's not a poinsettia on the shirt - it's a hibiscus :)