Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Handmade Baby Boy Gift

This is the follow up post to A Handmade Baby Girl Gift. I promised to post a picture of this after my friend, Amy's, shower.

Amy's sister, Amber, hosted the shower and did an AMAZING job! I wish that I had taken my camera because the details that she put into it were just beautiful. Let me try to describe it. The colors were turquoise, kiwi, and black. She created the cutest banner with zebra print blocks that read "BABY BOY" in turquoise/kiwi alternating letters. She made the cake and it was as delicious as it was beautiful. She did fondant polka dots and some gorgeous piping. For favors she did chocolate covered cake balls that were presented in a gorgeous moses basket that she salvaged and spray painted black. She decorated the top of the basket with a pretty crystal garland and I believe there was turquoise fabric for the liner. They were deliciously rich and yummy! I'm going to ask Amy if she can forward some pictures for me to post because I know you're dying to see it now. Aren't you!

No comments: