Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berry---Frappuccino


I heard about these on Elsie's blog recently, and have been dying to try one, so I ventured to my local Starbucks this afternoon and ordered one up. I told the girl making it that it was supposed to taste like the cereal and her eyes lit up. She was like "this smells just like it!" She and one of the other girls working there tasted the leftovers from my mix and loved it as much as I did. It seriously tastes exactly like the cereal. No joke. I found out later that there are over 400 calories in it. Wish that were a joke!


1 comment:

Princess-R-Us said...

My old assistant used to work at Starbucks and told me about this secret! I of course had to try it also, it's so good and does really taste like the cereal. lol Isn't that funny.....