Friday, December 19, 2008

Creative Kids


I have a clear plastic tub full of craft supplies that I've been adding to for what seems like forever.  It has a label on the outside that reads "crafty goodness", and I had pulled it out recently to retrieve some pom poms for a kitschy holiday garland (idea from Elsie's online class) that I was making to wrap around some mini tabletop trees. I left the container out and my kids pulled a bunch of items from it and made the "faces" pictured above.  I think it's pretty cute and clever that they created these little pieces of art without any prompting from anyone but themselves! I should leave out craft items more often!  What kinds of crafts are you and your kids into these days?  Leave a comment and let me know.

1 comment:

Princess-R-Us said...

That is so cute and clever! Looks like they're creative like you. lol :) We miss you guys. We haven't been doing many crafts with Christmas and all but when we do, we like to paint. I can't wait until they're big enough to sew with me. :) Love you!